Yes I have one. Let's call it natural, professional, warm and outgoing. Not deep or "cowboy like" (there is only one Sam Elliot). I can be surprised, determined and caring like your neighbor or dad. My voice range is young adult, middle age, and senior.
Are you looking to update your website with a new video? Great, I can be your voice. Let's tell your potential customers just how amazing your company is, and how you can help take them to the next level and beyond.
With a background in music, I have developed a skill that has outlasted hair metal, matched with a professional sales background I can be perfect for your next explainer video, app, voice or audiobook.
Contact me directly ... let's discuss your project.
Things most people don't know about me
- I moved from New Orleans to Minneapolis because I wanted a change of scenery.
- I have a cat named Rion, He was named after the "Dread Pirate Robert"
- I was married at sunset on Maui by the famous Minister Laki Kaahumanu (look him up)
- My favorite seafood is boiled crabs, crawfish and raw oysters.
- I am a self taught singer, guitarist and drummer who has played music from New Orleans to Minnesota to Reno.